The Top 50 Most Inspirational Gymnastics Life Quotes and Sayings 2020
I love gymnastics quotes. Here are some of the best gymnastics quotes and sayings I put together to reflect the entire gymnastics experience. There are great gymnastics quotes for every situation you'll run into in the gym.
You can find motivational/inspirational gymnastics life quotes and sayings for gymnastics as well as good gymnastics quotes for coaches and gymnasts.
We have quotes by gymnasts, and gymnastics sayings for inspiration for coaches.
- Famous Gymnastics Quotes and Sayings
- Funny Gymnastics Quotes
- Cute Gymnastics Quotes
- Nastia Liukin Quotes
- Encouraging Gymnastics Quotes
- Gymnastics Team Quotes
- Quotes About Gymnastics Coaches
- Top 50 Cheap Gymnastics Gifts Ideas 2020 (Products, Personalized Gifts, Inspirational Gymnastics Quotes)
- Best Gymnastics Bar Grips For Sale 2020 (Top 5 Grips w/Detailed Reviews and Buying Guide)
- The 6 Best Gymnastics Bars 2020 For Home Use (Detailed Reviews + Buying Guide)
- Cheap Gymnastics Mats For Sale 2020 [Top 10 With Detailed Reviews]
Famous Gymnastics Quotes and Sayings
You've probably heard some of these famous quotes before. Shannon Miller and Shawn Johnson are inspirational in their words and actions. They have some of the best quotes on the subject of gymnastics that I found.
"Go into the sport because you have fun doing it, not because of what ifs and dreams of gold medals. That way, no matter what happens, you win" - Kyla Ross
"Practice like you have never won. Perform like you have never lost" - Shawn Johnson
"Hard days are the best because that is when champions are made" - Gabby Douglas
"I don't think I've ever not gotten nervous. When you work so hard for one special day or routine, you want to perform it better than you ever have. We always say at our gym, if you lose the nerves, you lose the sport" - Shawn Johnson
"Repeatedly convincing yourself you aren't going to die" - Simone Biles, on how to finish a tough workout.
>>>Check out the wallpapers With Quotes below and Paste them in your room to increase motivation!<<
Funny Gymnastics Quotes
Funny quotes can be inspirational while making you smile. Here are three excellent quotes that combine inspiration and humor.
"You know you're a gymnast when you're on your hands as much as your feet" - Unknown
"Seven days without gymnastics makes one weak"-Source Unknown
"After a day of football a gymnast would be bruised. After a day of gymnastics a football player would be dead"-Unknown
Cute Gymnastics Quotes
The cutest we found were short gymnastics quotes. Pithy and right to the point.
"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong." -Unknown
"Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts." Dan Gable
"I don't call them sacrifices. I call them exchanges."-Shawn Johnson
Nastia Liukin Quotes
Nastia Liukin is a talented young woman and an inspiration to a generation of young gymnasts. Learning from her is a good idea.
"Even if kids don't love gymnastics, if they start at any age with some classes, they can learn so many different things, they can build a lot of character, strength, flexibility, and courage. Hopefully, they can also develop a sense of fearlessness." -Nastia Liukin
"The first time I walked into the Olympic athlete village seeing the Visa ATM machine with my picture on it and the Chinese characters saying 'Destiny.' For some reason it just boosted my confidence and it was before I had even worked out or had my first training or competed." -Nastia Liukin
"If you are afraid of failure, you don't deserve success". -Nastia Liukin
>>Looking for a more "personalised" wallpaper? Check out these wall decor below!
Encouraging Gymnastics Quotes
Here are some inspirational gymnastics life quotes and sayings that give gymnasts a boost and help them have the courage to try harder and perform better. They come from the likes of Mary Lou Retton and even Muhammad Ali.
- Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money, it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. - Franklin D. Roosevelt
- As much time as you put into it, thats what your achievements are going to be when you come out of it. - Mary Lou Retton
- .Hard work beats talent when talent doesnt work hard. - Tim Notke
- There is always going to be a reason why you cant do something; your job is to constantly look for the reasons why you can achieve your dreams. - Shannon Miller
- Tough times never last, but tough people do! - Robert Schuller
- Set your goals, follow your dreams, listen to your heart and dont let anything stand in your way. - Brandy Johnson
- Hard days are the best because thats when champions are made. - Gabby Douglas
- To reach your goals, you must grab on with both hands. - Unknown
- It is not about being the best, its about being better than you were yesterday. - Unknown
- Somewhere behind the athlete you have become and the hours of practices and the coaches who pushed you is a little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked backPlay for her. - MiaHamm
- The only one who can tell you you cant is you. And you don't have to listen. - Nike
- Real athletes don't wear pants, they wear leotards. Reach for the stars with your toes - Unknown
- We can push ourselves further. We always have more to give. - Simone Biles
- If you dream and you allow yourself to dream you can do anything. - Clara Hughes
- It is not how good you are, it is how good you want to be. - Unknown
- Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win. - Nadia Comaneci
- Its important to push yourself further than you think you can go each and every day as that is what separates the good from the great. - Kerri Strugg
- You dont drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there. - Edwin Louis Cole
- If you dont leap, youll never know what its like to fly. - Guy Finley
- Hard work is always hard work, for young gymnasts and old gymnasts. Whoever can handle this will be a champion.- Svetlana Boguinskay
- This is how sport has contributed to my personality, toughness and discipline. I have a plan, and I work on it. - Svetlana Khorkina
- I dont run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run towards it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet. - Nadia Comaneci
- Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and keep it lit. - Mary Lou Retton
- I will rather regret the risks that didnt work out than the chances I didnt take at all. -Simone Biles
- Its not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are. - Roy Disney
- Champions arent made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them a desire, a dream, a vision. - Muhammad Ali
Gymnastics Team Quotes
You don't just work hard for yourself, you work for your team. That's why there are so many good team quotes.
Roses are red, Bruises are blue, Gymnastics is forever, and Teammates are, too. -Unknown
Just because your failed once doesn't mean you are going to fail at everything. Keep trying, Hold on, and always always believe in yourself. Keep your head high. Keep your chin up and most importantly, keep smiling. - Unknown
Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong. - Unknown
The majority of people who get in the sport of gymnastics do not go to the Olympics or get a Division 1 scholarship, but it doesn't mean that they can't get something positive from the sport.- Dominique Dawes, About her relationship with her teammates.
Quotes About Gymnastics Coaches
Never forget the value of a great coach. There are a lot of quotes about coaches, but I liked these the best.
Your coach may be hard on you, but if you aren't just as hard on yourself you won't be competing for long.- Unknown
It will hurt. It will take time. It requires dedication, sacrifices and will power but I promise you, when you reach your goal, it will be worth it. - Unknown
Coaches keep you steady and help you maintain focus like no one else.-Unknown
Gymnasts are a courageous bunch, but these quotes can help push them a little farther. Use these inspirational gymnastics life quotes and sayings in cards and on posters to keep your team inspired.
Other Related Articles:-